J.R. Bolton Services, Inc. began in 1983 with one major goal – to provide our customers with the highest quality products and customer service. We opened our showroom in the Spring of 2005. We were able to use our 28 years of experience in installation and service to select only the best quality products to offer our customers. We believe whether investing in a new air conditioner or purchasing a set of gas logs, our customers deserve the best.
J.R. Bolton does not look at equipment alone. Comfort and efficiency is not that simple. We test and evaluate your home’s air leakage rate and air distribution system (duct work). J.R. Bolton also properly engineers your new comfort system using Manual J Load Calculation Software approved by ACCA.
While most HVAC companies are only interested in selling and installing equipment, J.R. Bolton specializes in making your home truly comfortable. We take the Whole House Approach which involves extensive computerized testing of your home and duct system. Almost every home has at least one room that does not heat or cool as well as others. This problem isn’t solved simply by replacing equipment. Over 90% of all duct systems in metro Atlanta have some energy wasting problem degrading comfort and equipment efficiency. J. R. Bolton is one of the few companies in metro Atlanta who has the knowledge and equipment to address and solve these problems.
- J. R. Bolton Services, Inc. – Locally owned and operated since 1983
- Dave Lennox Premier Dealer
- ACCA Quality Assured Contractor
- J.R. Bolton is not a “box changer” but take the Whole House Approach
- Fully Licensed and Insured
- We have the best and brightest technicians in the industry
- We take pride in being able to solve problems the other contractors cannot
Don’t give up, call J. R. Bolton!
The Bolton family originally settled in Norcross in 1833, near Jay Bird Alley and Spaulding Drive, making Jeff a 6th generation Gwinnett native. Jeff still owns Bolton family property purchased October of 1887, in Norcross, by his great grandfather.
- Building Performance Institute
- Comfort Institute
- Better Business Bureau
- CAAG (Conditioned Air Association of Georgia)
- Conditioned Air Contractors – Unrestricted – License #CN207985
- Master Plumber – Non-restricted – License #MP207749
- Low Voltage – Unrestricted – License #LU004529
- Electrical Contractor – Non-restricted – License #EN010063
- NATE – (North American Technician Excellence), headquartered in Arlington, VA, was founded in 1997 and is the nation’s largest independent, third-party non-profit certification organization for heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration (HVAC/R) technicians.
- BPI – The Building Performance Institute, Inc. is a recognized global leader, supporting the development of a highly professional building performance industry through individual and organizational credentializing and a rigorous quality assurance program.
- NFI –National Fireplace Institute® is the professional certification division of the Hearth, Patio & Barbecue Education Foundation (HPBEF), a 501(c)3 non-profit educational organization for the hearth industry.
- GEORGIA POWER
- HOME PERFORMANCE WITH ENERGY STAR